Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday Friday 2

Here we have another round of birthday cards and gift card holders.

I had a request for a gift card holder class. I am putting that together - I have three designs so far and we'll see what else I find before the class. I haven't scheduled it yet, but will get it on the calendar soon.

Here is a birthday card:

I am loving the Fun Flowers Die in the Occassions Mini Catalog (it is available until April 30, and if you remember, these are the flowers David gave me for Valentine's Day - they are still living and going strong!). I used Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, and Melon Mambo card stock, Polka Dots embossing folder w/Big Shot, Melon Mambo pom pom trim (also in Occassions mini), Something to Celebrate Hostess stamp set, Slice of Life Hostess Stamp set (both from the occassions mini), Basic Black Ink, Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Delight bitty button, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write markers.

Here is the new design of gift card holder. I got the physical design from another demonstrator's website, but I put the outside together (based on several other things I've seen around). Anyway, this card holder uses a medium white envelope - it is very clever!

I made this card holder with Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, and Pretty in Pink cardstock, I used the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper, 2-way glue stick, dazzling diamonds glitter, modern label punch, rhinestones, and a medium white envelope. I also used the polka dots embossing folder w/Big shot and the blossoms punch (in occassions mini).

No comments:

Post a Comment