Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

I am now taking RSVPs for the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Class on Wednesday, March 9 at 7 p.m. at my house. The class fee (which covers supply costs and my time to put it all together) is $12.50. This includes the clipboard! The class fee is waived with a minimum catalog order of $25.

I am also taking RSVPs for my next card class on Saturday, March 12 at 10 a.m., also at my house. The card class fee is $12 or free with a minimum catalog order of $24. Like last time, there are some really cute and pretty cards planned for class. I know a few people who were sad they couldn't make it the last time, especially after they saw the cards we made.

Here are the pictures of the perpetual birthday calendar...we will be using different paper for class, though, but still very pretty!


Not sure what a perpetual birthday calendar is? Well, it is a monthly calendar with the dates (as you can see). Since it doesn't have the day of the week (which is what changes year to year), you just put the names of people on their birth dates. Then, you use it year to year. For example, you have a friend who's birthday is April 24. You put her name on April 24 and every year you are reminded of her birth date.

Hope you can make it to class! Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment