Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Is For Birthday Parties

Here lately it seems that if it is Friday, there is a birthday party to attend. I also made all my March birthday cards. Here are some samples:


I made this gift card holder for a party my son attended. I used Daffodil Delight Card Stock, the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Paper (free Sale-a-bration item!), ice cream parlor ribbon (also a free Sale-a-bration item), glimmer brads, Mambo Melon Ink, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, 1" circle punch, window punch. I also used the Bigz L Fun Flowers Die (the "flowers" my husband gave me for Valentine's Day!)

I love this card! It is so beautiful to me and I truly had joy while making it (sounds weird, I know, but true!). I adapted it from a card I saw somewhere else. I used Marina Mist, Early Espresso, and Vanilla Card Stock, Marina Mist and Early Espresso Ink, Bliss Stamp Set, Something to Celebrate Hostess Stamp Set, Linen Thread, Vanilla Rosettes, Rhinestones, Marina Mist stripped ribbon, scallop edge punch.

If you see a project you like and want more information, let me know.

It isn't too late to get Sale-A-Bration items!!! With just a $50 product purchase, you can choose a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! This promotion continues until March 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment