Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stamp A Stack Class Cards 1

Last night I had some ladies over for the Stamp A Stack class. We had four card designs and made three cards of each one. Whew! We were busy. It was hard to get the "one" card mentality out - I kept passing out one of everything, but really it was three. I cut a set for myself and even got to sit down with the group and make cards too. That's part of why I do this job. I like to make cards and visit with my friends. Thanks to all the ladies who came!

Here are the cards we made. Keep in mind, we all ended up with 12 cards (and envelopes)!

We used Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White card stock, Melon Mambo Ink, and several Sale-A-Bration items: Punch Bunch and So Happy for You Stamp Sets, and the Daffodil Delight bitty button. We used the 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches.

Here we used the Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, and Very Vanilla card stock, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Soft Suede Ink, sponges, Elegant Lines Embossing folder with Big Shot, and Perfect Punches stamp set.


I thought this was a nice masculine birthday card. It is made with Garden Green, Very Vanilla, and Early Espresso card stock, Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, Garden Green ink, Square Lattice Embossing Folder w/Big Shot, the Decorative Label punch, and Afterthoughts Level 1 Hostess stamp set.


This is my favorite out of the group. We used Whisper White, So Saffron, and Early Espresso card stock, Square Lattice Embossing Folder w/Big Shot, 1 1/4" circle punch, Fancy Flower punch, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Early Espresso Ink, and Many Thanks Stamp Set (I got as a Sale-A-Bration item).

Sale-A-Bration is winding down, but it isn't too late to take advantage! Just $50 in product order gets you one FREE Sale-A-Bration set. There are so many to choose from - there is something for everyone.

I started planning April's card class today. We are focusing on flowers and Mother's Day. I am taking reservations, so let me know if you plan to attend.

Also, if you plan to attend the Simply Adorned class, I need your RSVP and $40 by April 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment