Thursday, February 24, 2011

Punch Bunch Happy Birthday Box and Card

First, I have to say I am sooooo disappointed that I didn't take pictures from my Domino Class last night. I had three ladies come over and they each made five dominos. They had a great time and they came up with some great designs. Oh, how I wish I'd remembered to take pictures!!! I told them they make me look boring. There is just something therapeutic about swirling color around and stamping images onto things.

OK, here is a set I've worked on this week. I designed the card but CASEd (copy and share everything) the little box. I made this card for a birthday party my son is going to. I always worry that I've made it a little "unmasculine" though I really try not to. I asked him if it was o.k. He replied yes, but could I add a guy with an air soft gun blowing up the card. Ha ha, does that mean yes it is o.k. or no, not really?


I used Pacific Point Card Stock, Early Espresso Card Stock for cupcake base (and ran it through the paper crimper), Sale-a-bration DSP, Daffodil Delight Card Stock for cupcake sprinkles and candle flames, Pear Pizzaz Card Stock for candles, Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlits for Big Shot, and Whisper White satin ribbon.

For this little box I used Pacific Point Card Stock, Pacific Point Ink, Sale-a-bration DSP and Punch Bunch Stamp Set, and Whisper White Card Stock (mixed with Pacific Point for shredded paper in the box).


Here's another way I used the Big Bold Cupcakes for a birthday party my son went to. This time it was for a girl and I wasn't too concerned about the masculinity factor ;-)


For this one (which was the first time I used the dies) I used the Top Note Die, the Big Bold Cupcakes Dies, Early Espresso Card Stock for the cupcake base, Whisper White Card Stock for the frosting, 2 way glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Curly Label Punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set with Early Espresso Ink, and Sunny Garden DSP. I could'a jazzed it up a bit, but I was just figuring out what it could do.

My next class is the Perpetual Calendar Class. It is really nice. I will be posting pictures in the next day or two and taking RSVPs for the class. You don't want to miss it.

It isn't too late for Sale-a-bration either! One more month left. If you didn't get to a workshop yet or place your $50 or more order, you still have some time. Stampin' Up is offering great gifts with purchase! Check out my website or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment