Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be My Valentine 2

Here is another round of Valentine cards. I made these cards at my daughter's card class. They are cute and were super easy to put together.

Let me know if you have any questions!


This card uses Whisper White base, Real Red and Regal Rose backgrounds, the Modern Label, Petal Card, and Small Heart Punches, Tiny Tiny Wishes and Valentine Defined stamp sets, and Love Impressions Designer Paper, Regal Rose and VersaMark Ink.

I think this is my favorite of the three because it is so elegant. It uses Whisper White and Basic Black for the base and background, the heart is Red Glimmer Paper, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Rhinestones (don't know the stamp set for "love you"), Basic Black Ink
Regal Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White Card Stock, Valentine Defined Stamp Set, two oval punches, Rhinestones, Real Red Ink

This is the great thing about card classes, you get to make 8 cards in a couple of hours and your demonstrator has all the supplies, stamp sets, equipment, and paper cut for you. You get to make great cards without a huge expense.

My next card class is Saturday, February 19 at 10 a.m. Let me know if you'd like to attend so I can have everything prepared for you. Of course, we won't be making Valentine cards, but we'll be making others that are super cute and nice. The class is $12 or FREE with a $24 purchase. But don't forget about Sale-A-Bration - FREE stamp set for every $50 in catalog purchases! More bang for your buck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment