Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Classes Coming Up

I would guess that you are a lot like me...B.U.S.Y.
 
I am planning classes and some of them are coming up really quick. Let me know if you plan to come.
 
Card Classes:
 
Saturday, February 19 from 10-12 - $12 or FREE with $24 catalog product purchase – 8 cards. Please RSVP by Thursday, February 17 so I can have all your supplies ready.
 
Saturday, March 12 from 10-12- $12 or Free with $24 catalog product purchase – 8 cards. RSVP by Saturday, March 5.
 
Wednesday, April 6 from 7-9 or Saturday, April 9 from 10-12 - $12 or Free with $24 catalog product purchase – 8 cards. RSVP by Wednesday, March 30 for Wednesday class or Saturday, April 2 for Saturday class.
 
Stamped Domino: This idea was popular a number of years ago, but I resurrected it this past Christmas and gave a bunch away as small gifts. They were very popular so I thought I'd do a class. 


DSC05354 - Copy 
This is just a sample of one I made with the Aviary stamp set. 
 
Wednesday, February 23 from 7-8:30 - $10 or Free with $20 catalog product purchase. These are really cool. If you are into the altered style, you will love these altered dominos. We will use ink and stamps to decorate the smooth side of dominos. They make great refrigerator magnets, pins, gifts, etc. You can make up to five dominos during class.  Let me know no later than Monday, February 21 if you are coming.
 
Perpetual Birthday Calendar - A beautiful birthday calendar you can use year after year! This calendar has 12 pages, one for each month. You fill in your family and friend's birthdays and reuse every year, just shuffle the pages for the current month. Includes clipboard which can also be altered (my favorite style).
Wednesday, March 9 from 7-9 - $12.50 or Free with $25 catalog product purchase. I will need your reservation by Wednesday, March 2 for this one - quite a bit of prep work.
 
Stamp-A-Stack Birthday Cards
Wednesday, March 23 from 7 – 9 - $20 for 12 cards/envelopes or Free with $40 catalog product purchase.
You will make 3 cards each of 4 designs with coordinating envelopes. Great way to stock up on those birthday cards!
Revervations required by Friday, March 4. Again, product will have to be ordered and prepared.
 
Simply Adorned Charm Necklace Class
   
Wednesday, April 20 from 7-9 pm This is a product based class so your order for the charm and chain must be placed and paid by
April 6.

I've only made a few inserts so far and these are my first, but I will be making many more!


The back side.

We will make the 1x1 ¼ size charm inserts – there will be 12 samples to choose from and you may make up to 6. The total cost is $40. This includes product, tax, shipping, and $2 class fee. Of course, you can add to your order – there are baubles, keys, and crowns you can purchase to adorn your chain (like I have).
 
 

We all love FREE stuff. Ladies rush to the make-up counter when there is a gift with purchase. Stampin' Up! is no different and this is your chance this year to get your free gift with purchase.
 
Need retail therapy? Shop 24/7 on my SU website.
 
Let me know about classes and if you have any questions.
 
Dorothea

No comments:

Post a Comment