Thursday, February 17, 2011

PPA81 Sketch Challenge

This is the card I originally made from the sketch. But I wasn't very happy with it so I turned some things around and did it another way and I liked it better. Unfortunately, the uploader doesn't seem to like it because it won't upload going the right direction. So, below is a picture of the two cards together. Oh, well. That's just the way it is with paper crafts...always having to improvise. ;-)

For these cards I used Whisper White, Concord Crush, and Pear Pizzaz card stock, Concord Crush Ink Pad, Corcord Crush DSP (this is a hostess level 1 gift), Scallop punches, 1" circle punch, Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon and button (the button is from a Sale-A-Bration set that I got for free), and the greeting is a stamp from the Sale-A-Bration set called So Happy For You. I also used the Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder with the Big Shot.

Here's the sketch:
Sketch


So which one do you like? Tell me why. I have my reasons but I'd like to hear what's on your mind. I also came up with another little idea for this sketch. Maybe I'll work on it later - I have way too much to do right now.

Sale-A-Bration is still going on and it's not too late to get FREE stamps! The offer is unlimited. Let me know what you'd like to order and I'll get it in or you can order straight from my website and choose your Sale-A-Bration item there too.

Questions? Let me know!

Dorothea

No comments:

Post a Comment